Friday, September 22, 2017

Puerto Rico - Hurricane Relief


Last month, my husband, son, and I visited Old San Juan, Puerto Rico. My heart breaks for my fellow Americans who live there.

In this painting titled, Puerto Rico, I am looking out over the ocean, beyond the historical community of 

La Perla. 






Please consider purchasing an 8" x 10" print of my original painting, available online by visiting my Website at https://www.etsy.com/listing/546002612/all-profits-from-each-print-sold-go-to?ref=shop_home_active_3
Your 8" x 10" print comes in an 11" x 14" mat and fits in a standard frame.
The profits from each print sold ($12) will be donated to: United for Puerto Rico (Unidos por Puerto Rico).

United for Puerto Rico is an initiative brought forth by the First lady of Puerto Rico, Beatriz Rosselló in collaboration with the private sector, with the purpose of providing aid and support to those affected in Puerto Rico by the passage of Hurricane Irma and Hurricane María.
Puerto Rico needs your support. Join us and help Puerto Rico recover!
For more information, go to: http://unidosporpuertorico.com/en/

No comments: